Friday, January 23, 2009

Take Two

I had planned to keep this updated but got sidetracked with other things. After teaching a writing class last semester and spending time writing while the students wrote, I realized how much I miss writing. Then it took a few months to stop procrastinating...it seems I can always find a dozen things that need to be done before I can sit down at the computer. And somedays I don't even make it to the computer. I can't begin to figure out how much free time I had before the baby was born! I obviously wasted a lot of it; hopefully I'm using my time more wisely now.



Nathaniel is almost five months old and getting oh so big! A week ago I started buying large diapers (I put him in a disposable at night, but that's a topic for another day!). He hasn't been weighed by himself since he was born, but when I step on the scale holding him and subtracting my weight, he's about 9 kilograms. He weighed just over 3 kilograms at birth. So much for being able to tote him around in the carrier this summer, he's likely going to be too heavy for it. He does make for a nice dumbell when he's being fussy and I need to fit in some exercise :)

No comments: