Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Yes, I know it's a bit early, but if the VPN decides not to work for the next week or so, I won't be able to post on here. Plus we are going up to Beijing for Christmas and I won't have my computer. On the agenda for our trip to the big city is to add more pages to my passport (did you know that it costs $82 to do this??!!?? They add a tiny booklet of 26 pages to your passport. The good thing is that it's done in an hour and not 6-8 weeks for those who have it done in the USA.) Also buying cheese and cocoa powder, celebrating a friend's birthday on the 24th, and maybe visiting with another friend if she's around. I'll take Nathaniel up a few days early and Santiago will come up on the 24th. Then Christmas on the 25th! I haven't had an "American" Christmas since 2005, so this is very exciting.

I added some new photos to Snapfish for those of you who want to see them. Nathaniel's aunt and her son came for a few days last week and we celebrated my birthday one evening.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

No comments: